With a big smile on my face, and much relief, I am delighted to welcome you to the new Leapfrogg website and Froggblog. If you are a regular visitor, firstly thank you! I hope you like the updates to the brand and the enhanced functionality on offer, which includes:
- New monthly newsletter to include the best bits from the Froggblog and latest Leapfrogg news.
- Meet the Froggers – an introduction to, and some rather lovely pictures, of the team
- Lots of information about our history and philosophy
- Enhanced resources section with glossary, information on partners and new downloadable content due to be added
- Integrated blog offering enhanced functionality and a whole load of personality
Leapfrogg has evolved almost beyond recognition in recent times changing from a pure SEO company into a digital marketing agency offering a much wider remit of services. These include consulting on social media, web copywriting and customer retention consultancy. However, we continue to hold on to the same values that saw the company start out over five years ago.
The new website is a reflection of this shift. So after photo shoots, a mass of copywriting and a freshening up of the brand, we have arrived at the finished article.
A special thanks to our design/developer Phil Guilfoyle at Online Logic and also the Leapfrogg copywriting team who subbed my efforts at writing web copy (which, may I add is one of the hardest things I have had to do; high fives to the web copywriters!).
Have a look around. If you have any comments or thoughts we are all ears!