Hello, Pop-Pickers… I don’t think I need to beat around the bush with this blog entry, as I am sure it will speak volumes, whether of course you will be cringing is another matter!.
Now, if only to inject a ray of sunshine into the office before the weekend, the Leapfrogg team have devised a top 10 list of SEO songs* for your pleasure….
10. (Google) Dancing in the Street – Mick Jagger & David Bowie
9. Streaming Windows – Tina Turner
8. Looking out for links – Fleetwood Mac
7. Confide in PPC – Kylie Minogue
6. I’m Still Ranking – Elton John
5. Ain’t No Ranking High Enough – Diana Ross
4. Nothing Compares to YouTube – Sinead O’Conner
3. How Deep is Your Link? – Bee Gees/ Take That
2. Smooth Optimiser – Sade
And this weeks number 1, based on relevance, quality and PR ranking is………
1. Google Earth Song – Michael Jackson
* Please note these songs are not available to purchase, which I suppose we can be thankful for… But of course if you have any other ideas, suggestions or video clip renditions then we would be more than happy to receive them.
Also, if you would like to share this post, don’t forget to click the “Bookmark” button.