I remember the world and retail environment before the Internet was invented. There is no division in our on- and off-line lives anymore – how we engage with brands and buy products online is an integral part of everyday and to work in that environment is thrilling.
As well as sitting on the board, I lead the social media & content discipline at Leapfrogg and am passionate about delivering creative and strategic content. I’m not happy until we’ve explored every angle, connected with every target audience, negotiated that impossible link and challenged ourselves to deliver the very best creative content.
My favourite premium/luxury brand(s)
- Mulberry – I have a handbag addiction
- Liberty and every single thing they sell
- Gharani Strock clothes – in my head I look like Stevie Nicks, in real life I look like a ginger Victoria Wood
My favourite place(s) in the world
- Puri Ganeshi, private villas in Permuteran, Northern Bali – where my husband proposed!
- Brighton beach with a chilled bottle of rose and disposable BBQ stacked with halloumi
- Bamburgh Beach, Northumberland – for a blustery winter’s day walk with my parents
My biggest indulgences
- Penhaligon’s perfume
- Ridiculously expensive moisturiser – I pretend it’s because of “very sensitive skin”
- A whole Sunday sat on the settee with at least two broadsheets and a tabloid (real ones, made of paper, what can I say – I’m old!), a good book on the Kindle and a whole bar of Montezuma’s chocolate