I joined Leapfrogg with more than four years’ experience in technical and strategic natural search campaigns, gained from working with a range of blue chip clients. Studying Computer Science at University helped me understand the more technical aspects of SEO whilst working closely with major brands over the past few years has helped me gain a clear idea of what really matters to clients in terms of their business objectives.
My role is to ensure our clients’ websites make search engines and people as happy as can be.
My favourite premium/luxury brands
- I like a nice plaid shirt and am pretty sure I was wearing them before they become trendy; I recently splashed out on a Wrangler shirt which is about as premium as I get!
My favourite places in the world
- I love travelling and I think Rio de Janeiro has it all, incredible location, great beaches, music and football
- Back in the reality of Brighton and Hove I do love a good proper pub and they sure are in plentiful supply here
My biggest indulgences
- I buy quite a lot of music and prefer it in the traditional CD and vinyl form
- I also enjoy a quality meal out and cooking posh food with good quality ingredients